My favorite picture!!

My favorite picture!!


Hello there! This week I’m going to talk about one of my favorite pictures of myself.  As you can see I am not alone in this picture. I am with my best friends Paulina and Josefina. There is a story behind this picture. Another friend of mine called Dora (yes like Dora the explorer) took it. We were in our study trip. We went to Spain, then France and we finished in London. Well this one was taken in Spain right outside the Escorial Palace.


 We were traveling between the different cities on a bus. Every 2 hours there was a stop to go to the toilette. So we stopped and Josefina and I, we thought that it was the typical stop to pee. We didn’t bring our jackets or scarfs anything. When we came back to get a confortable sit on the bus, well the bus was gone. The head teacher told us that we have to walk to the palace so we were like “oh! Shut”.  We walked all through the city (by the way, it was a very cold winter) and we almost died. To fight the cold we ran jumped and we sang to forget about the fact that we didn’t feel our hands or feet anymore.  We arrived to the entrance of the palace and everyone were taking photos so we were like “why not?”. We took this picture and others but this one is the most beautiful, I love it.

Comments

  1. Wow, did you travel to Spain, France and England? awesome!. Hahaha, it's a good picture and the story, very memorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story hahaha, I imagine this trip was amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Country I want to visit"

PostGraduate Studies

change in the program