My Future Job:
I am studying Anthropology
at the Universidad de Chile, because in the future I want to go to Europe to
study the ancients civilization. My favorite one is the ancient Greek culture. I
love their mythology; I want to specialize in this culture. I see myself teaching
mythology in a university in France. I’ve always loved this topic. This is why I
decided to study anthropology. To do this job you should have like years of study
in this particular topic, and you have to have the ability to compare this
culture and their beliefs with other cultures around the world. I read a book
once that it explain this, saying that
too very different culture that are very apart can develop very similar
religions or cosmological myths.

I am studying Anthropology
at the Universidad de Chile, because in the future I want to go to Europe to
study the ancients civilization. My favorite one is the ancient Greek culture. I
love their mythology; I want to specialize in this culture. I see myself teaching
mythology in a university in France. I’ve always loved this topic. This is why I
decided to study anthropology. To do this job you should have like years of study
in this particular topic, and you have to have the ability to compare this
culture and their beliefs with other cultures around the world. I read a book
once that it explain this, saying that
too very different culture that are very apart can develop very similar
religions or cosmological myths.
You could say “Hey! Why do
you want to teach? You can do research about this. Why would you bother teach
this?” the answer is very simple: I love to teach and do research. That is particularly
why I want to be attached to a university, so I can study mythology and teach
it at the same time. Like I am not patient I couldn’t teach children.

Why France? I could go to
Greece instead. Well I want to realize my dream in France because I feel like home
there, I don’t know why (plus, in Europe every country is close to another so I
won’t be far from Greece).

I like it!! I hope everything goes well for you, good luck ;)
ReplyDelete