What am I really into?
what am I really into?
I’m
really obsessed with many things: TV shows like grey’s anatomy, books, food,
etc… But my biggest obsession is music. I can’t live without music, it make my
life flow. I’m obsessed with particularly one band: Of Monsters And Men. It’s an
indie folk group from Iceland, but they sing in English. At the beginning the group
was conform by six members: Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir, Ragnar Þórhallsson,
Brynjar Leifsson, Kristján Páll Kristjánsson, Arnar Rósenkranz Hilmarsson and Árni
Guðjónsson. Now they are like 10 members from all over the world. I love with
all my soul their music. The songs, the lyrics, the music itself it’s awesome. On
the first album the sing and play about their problems like every group but
they combined it with Icelandic legends, it’s beautiful. Their most famous song
is Little Talks; it is very good but is not the best. There are so much more
songs so much better.
I’m
really obsessed with many things: TV shows like grey’s anatomy, books, food,
etc… But my biggest obsession is music. I can’t live without music, it make my
life flow. I’m obsessed with particularly one band: Of Monsters And Men. It’s an
indie folk group from Iceland, but they sing in English. At the beginning the group
was conform by six members: Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir, Ragnar Þórhallsson,
Brynjar Leifsson, Kristján Páll Kristjánsson, Arnar Rósenkranz Hilmarsson and Árni
Guðjónsson. Now they are like 10 members from all over the world. I love with
all my soul their music. The songs, the lyrics, the music itself it’s awesome. On
the first album the sing and play about their problems like every group but
they combined it with Icelandic legends, it’s beautiful. Their most famous song
is Little Talks; it is very good but is not the best. There are so much more
songs so much better.
The sound of the
two vocalists, the woman and the man, get mixed and make the songs so sweet,
plus the rhythm of the drums combined with the trumpets, the accordion and the
piano is wonderful. It takes you anywhere you want. To me is the greatest group
that has ever existed. Dear reader I sincerely recommend you to listen and appreciate
it.


I think music is something very important on like, it makes you enjoy more the little things, im so agree with you :))
ReplyDeleteI like Of monster and men too!!! it is always great to find someone who likes the same music than you!
ReplyDeletenice post.
They are so good!
ReplyDelete