English Language Challenge

Hello there! Today I’m going to talk about my English Language Challenge this year. Well I going to start telling you how did I learned to speak English. I learn when I was like 9 years old, because my dad went to live in the US and had two more children. They don’t know how to speak Spanish so I had to learn English to speak with them. Then learn even more because I started to watch series and movies in English and sometimes even without subtitle.

This year, I had to do an English class in the university. It is obligatory, and that is the reason why I’m writing this blogs every week. If this class wasn’t obligatory I surely wouldn’t be here, but here I am.

First I thought this class was very boring, but then the teacher made us write this blogs down and I discover another method to learn this language. I think this is a really good way to learn because it let you express what you think but you must do it in English so it forces you to have a vocabulary pretty good. And the teacher is always there to help you, if you don’t understand something or if you don’t know how to say a word.


I think that I have a very good knowledge in English vocabulary but I need to improve my pronunciation a lot. I speak like a Russian because I pronounce everything with the hard R like Spanish people. To improve this I have to practice and talk more often with people, and don’t be shy.

Outside the class I don’t use that much English, because I don’t need to. Well I don’t speak it but I read it a lot. I wish  can use it more often but that is not the case.

Comments

  1. We should try speaking english among us¡ It will maybe be fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. The miss is so nice ´ ▽ ` )ノ
    I'd like to listen you speaking in english like a russian :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauu, I didn't realized about your russian accent xd, and it's true, the miss in some way made the class more fun c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Country I want to visit"

PostGraduate Studies

change in the program