statistics essay part I

The study of stable isotopes, in the central valley of Chile, during the early potter period.

The study with stable isotopes, are very useful to help the archaeologist to recreate and study  diet and mobility of different groups of people. This study is made with Carbon isotopes (C), Nitrogen isotopes (N), and oxygen (O). With these three we can evidence different kind of meal that two groups (el Bato and Llolleo) had on the last 10 years of their lives.  

The results will be analyzed, with these, we will see when did the corn was incorporated to the diet of these two groups.  

First of all we will describe specifically all the studies that we made, and we will compare the results with the two tribes. Later we will see the frequency that shows corn on the diet. Finally we will try to date the appearance of corn on people diet between the archaic period and the early potter period.

Comments

  1. Hello Fernanda! I really don't know anything about isotopes, so I really like your introduction because I learned new things, and it's more special because you wrote about Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual a pleasure reading your entries. Your post is really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Country I want to visit"

PostGraduate Studies

change in the program