My favorite concert.

My favorite concert.



When I was little, my best friend when to every freaking concert. She went to Paul McCartney, Roger Waters, Journey, etc. I was always jealous because those artists were my favorite too.

 When I finally went to a concert, I went with all my family to see Joaquin Sabina. It was very boring and nothing compare with Paul McCartney. My first concert alone (I mean with only my friends) was Ed Sheeran. But definitely the best concert I've been to is the 1975. I was invited, I only knew like three songs but I went anyway. It was great! I went with my friends from school, I really missed them because now I’m living in Santiago, but that’s another story for another time.


Well I get to see them and even if I didn’t knew all the songs it was very fun. I dance so much, I had a really great time. There was a light show very crazy, like when it turns off and on very fast so you see like in pieces or like an old movie.


The songs were very goods. After the show I found the group on youtube and I start to listen their songs and I really love them now, so now I know more songs!

Comments

  1. wooow, that's great. I went to a concert of a group that I didn't know very well too, but with friends everything is more funnier ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Country I want to visit"

PostGraduate Studies

change in the program