"Country I want to visit"
" Country I want to visit" I would love to visit Australia. I want to visit it because is a very dangerous country. Not because of the people but because of the different animals and plants that lived there. Once I heard that everything was poisonous: you could die because of a lizard, a snake, or surfing (because you know sharks can eat you). I like that risk. On the other hand, I love the sea, I have a scuba diving certification and I would love to dive there between sharks and see the coral reef ( even when it is poisonous too) with many colors that look so different down there compare with the normal colors that we see every day. I have never seen a koala Bear or a kangaroo, it’s like the most iconic animals and I want to see them and of course I want to go to the Sydney’s opera theater. Finally I think that the history of that place is very interesting. They built a country from an island of prisoners. That’s amazing.
Comments
Post a Comment