change in the program


Hello! This week I’m going to talk about what changes I would do in the program.  I think that the study program of Anthropology in the University Of Chile is very good. In fact I choose this University because I like the program. It counts with six subjects: Anthropology I, Archeology I, Biology, Latin American history, Philosophy and Social Science Methodology. My favorite subject is anthropology I think that is a very good class with really good teachers, and the topics that they teach us are very interesting.

On the other hand, the class that I dislike the most is Philosophy. Back in school, it was my favorite class, but now I hate it. I hate the teacher and the way he teach. I think that my first change in the program will be changing that teacher I really Kant stand him (did you see what I did there?). He is very egocentric; he thinks that he is the most intelligent guy on this campus. Although I like his partner. It’s a second teacher. He is really sweet and he cares about student so he explains everything many times for all to understand. I will put him like the head teacher of this class, not that other one.

Another change that I would make would be the schedule. Now I have Wednesday class free, and Tuesday with too much class. I would distribute hours of class equitably for every day.
Well that is it. I wouldn’t change a lot the program. I like how it is now.




See you next week!

Comments

  1. great post i feel the same way about this i think we are connected cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the: "I really Kant stand him" hahaha and I'm agree with you, philosophy is not so cool as it used to be :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Country I want to visit"

PostGraduate Studies