The most embarrassing moment of my life.


The most embarrassing moment of my life.



Summer 2011, I was invited with my friends to the beach. It was a sunny day, very hot, and the beach was full of people. Not just people, they were like magazine models. Oh! I forgot to tell, the beach was reñaca’s beach, the fifth sector.  We (me and my friends) went there because we wanted to be cool kids. When we got there, I realized that I didn’t bring a bathing suit( I have to say that back then I was very uncomfortable with my body so bikinis weren’t an option). Well my dear friend Michelle brought two bikinis. I didn’t want to wear it, but it was so hot and the water looked so nice. Finally I wear the bikini, but then, another problem came out. It was strapless.  I was only 12 years old so why would I care. Short story, a really big wave hit me and, well, I was topless with all my friends watching. It was very embarrassing. But... the day wasn’t over yet. 
After my big scene, my brother came to pick me up. He told me “hey before we go home, can we go to my friend house? He has a pool!” I love pools, how could I deny that offer? (Dear reader you don’t have to forget that I was with the same swim suit). I saw the pool and I couldn’t resist. My cannon ball was great. I came out the water like very proud of it. I didn’t know that my pride would die seconds after.

Comments

  1. Oh my got, that must had been very embarrassing... poor child!
    I send kisses to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! you have to know that your are not the only one hahhahahas

    ReplyDelete
  3. something similar happened to me too :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Country I want to visit"

PostGraduate Studies

change in the program